- Useful OA (Onboard Administrator) Commands to view the Configuration
- Performing E-Fuse / Server Reset on HPE Blade.
- The Recycle Bin on Drive is corrupted. Do you want to empty the Recycle Bin for this drive ?
- Windows Could not parse or process unattend answer file [C:\Windows\Panther\unattend.xml] for pass [Specialize]
- Unable to install SQL 2008 on Windows Server 2012 Failover Cluster
- Contributed a helpful post to the failed to open the runspace pool. The Server manager WinRM plug-in might be corrupted or missing thread in the Windows Server 2012 General Forum.
- Contributed a proposed answer to the question RPC Server is unavailable in the Windows Server General Forum Forum.
- Contributed a proposed answer to the question How can i reset 500 user's account password at a time in windows server..? in the Group Policy Forum.
- Contributed a helpful post to the How can i reset 500 user's account password at a time in windows server..? thread in the Group Policy Forum.
- Contributed a proposed answer to the question Since update I cannot log in since update in the Remote Desktop clients Forum.
Tag Archives: Windows Server 2008
Tip to Collect Memory Dump on Virtual Machine Issue :Forcing system to generate memory dump using NotMyFault Scenario : To troubleshoot advanced level of OS Issues like, Server Hang, Performace issues, Application / Process crash, This tool can be used … Continue reading
Issue : While accessing the drives, getting pop-up like Recycle Bin on D / E Drive is corrupted, Sample error message. Resolution : To resolve the above issue, follow the below steps. Step 1 : Try to delete $Recycle.bin folder … Continue reading
How can I find / create short path for Windows folders (Directories). Problem / Issue : Some of the applications wont install due to space in the folder path (Eg : Program Files) or it will not install of solder … Continue reading
Unable to install SQL 2008 on Windows Server 2012 Failover Cluster. Scenario : If you are trying to configure SQL 2008 Cluster on Windows 2012 / 2012 R2 Clusters, You may get below errors during installation. If you refer the Event … Continue reading
Create Volume Mount points / Junction points Applicable to: Windows server 2003 / 2008 / 2012 / R2 Versions servers. Open Disk Management (Start –> Run –> diskmgmt.msc) Note: If Disks are offline, Make these disks online and Initialize these … Continue reading
Error : “Windows cannot access \\Shared path” Follow below steps to resolve the issue, 1. Check the correct shared folder name 2. Try accessing shared path with IP address 3. Check the permissions on the share. 4. Check the “Computer … Continue reading