Allow logon locally properties Grayed out.
Issue : Unable to add and remove groups / Users to allow log on locally from GPO.
Cause: The domain group policy or other policy override / Inheritance the local policy.
Resolution: Modify the domain policy or the policy which overrides the local policy.
1. Open Gpedit.msc on local server
2. Browse –> Computer configuration –> Windows Settings –> Security Settings –> Local Policy –> Allow Logon locally.
3. Verify you are able to modify or not.
4. If you are unable to modify. Please run rsop.msc in elevated command prompt.
5. Check if any group policies are over riding tho this server (RSOP Window),
Computer configuration –> Windows Settings –> Security Settings –> Local Policy –> Allow Logon locally–> Precedence Tab –> Check the Policies which is overriding this policies.
6. Validate the GPO settings and remove the server from applied GPO.
7.Run gpupdate /force on servers.
8. Reboot if required.